Hi babes, happy Tuesday!!
I have been into my beauty routine lately, trying to stay on top of my masks etc. I was lucky enough to have been gifted the Macy’s Beauty Box and I want to share what’s in this month’s bag!!
I have mentioned plenty of times that samples are my thing!!!! I love them especially when it comes to name brand products because then you can really put it to the test before making that splurge on one item. We all know that beauty products can be pricey so let’s get into the Macy’s Beauty Box so I can share all of the goodies. It’s only $15 a month so try it out and get tons of awesome products!!!
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum link
- Clarins Extra Firming Day Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Cream link
- MAC Strobe Cream Illuminating Moisturizer link
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face & Neck Creme link
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence link
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Limited Edition link
Enjoy and I hope you try out their subscription! I can’t wait to try these products out myself.