Happy Wednesday babes!
Hope everyone is having an awesome week so far and getting closer to reaching their goals! It’s easy to get stuck in a rut and our daily routine BUT we have to remember to LIVE so I am going to share 5 tips on how to live a better life.
Keep reading below for more…
A lot of people ask how I’m always smiling or look so happy and my answer to that is, “I don’t have time for BS!”
5 tips to live a better life:
- No time for BS: This is huge when living a better life because it truly helps to take away the stress and anxiety you don’t need in your life! Everyone has a lot going on in their own life which is totally understandable BUT as soon as I feel bad vibes coming my way I just don’t have the time for it. Believe me when I say, as soon as you stop putting up with “BS” a weight is just lifted off your shoulders.
- Be okay with letting go: This goes for friendships, relationships or even if you have family members that are bringing negative vibes into your life, it’s time to let go. Letting go means you’re putting yourself first and most of all you’re growing. You want to surround yourself with people who inspire you, challenge you and let you be the best version of yourself.
- Make time for yourself: This is very important because everyone needs a moment of peace so make the time to do the things you love. Ex: Hiking, working out, reading, watching a movie, etc. Allow yourself to be in your thoughts, reflect on your goals and what you want to do next.
- It’s okay to say no: I live by this and have no shame in saying no to someone. I have never been one to fall under pressure so if something isn’t for me I just say no. This can help with different aspects in your life for example saying no to going out with friends because you want to save money or you simply don’t feel like going out, don’t feel obligated to say yes just to please others. Saying no will help you out in the long run!
- What others think of you isn’t your business: I love this because as I’ve gotten older I have learned not to let other peoples opinion get to me. I literally shrug it off and trust me I know it’s very difficult to do because as humans we are naturally curious, we want to know what someone else has to say when in reality it’s not a reflection of us but of themselves so at the end of the day it doesn’t even matter. When I was younger, I wanted to be liked by others and I wanted to fit in and looking back now I see how ridiculous that is because now I’ve learned to be true to myself and if someone isn’t my friend or simply doesn’t like me it’s OK!
I hope this can help some of you who are struggling to move forward, I promise that these 5 tips definitely make a difference, it takes practice and then it will come naturally. If you have any questions or anything you would like me to speak on I am more than happy to do so. My email is on my home page or you can DM me on Instagram as well. @segagenesis_
Sweater Dress via: @femmeluxeusa